Telly aerials

My flat seems to have multiple telly aerials. One in the loft (possibly an FM radio aerial), one on the back and one on the side IIRC. One of them picks up Freeview well, and the other's don't. What's my best bet to get the signal round to the other rooms? Coax around the outside of the flat?

Reply to
Doki

Coax to attic into booster feed all rooms from booster or for sky split coax from back of sky box(normally in living room) run one to tv other to booster in attic then as above

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Bring the good cable into the loft. Fit a distribution amplifier and route the coax feeds to each room from there.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin