Another Loft Box Question

Hi all

Am trying to arrive at optimum solution for multi room TV.

My question is:

The loft boxes currently sold have a UHF input for distribution of a TV aerial signal to multiple outlets. Will this distribute a digital aerial signal in the same way?

In other words, when the analogue signal is switched off, (assuming we have a digital aerial of course) will it simply be a case of fitting a set top box (or freeview enabled TV) at each socket outlet to get digital TV in each room? Will the loft box split/amplify a digital signal through the UHF input?

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Yes. The digital signal is just another UHF source as far as it's concerned.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In article , TheScullster writes

The digital signal is just another UHF channel as far as the amp is concerned.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell

Oi. That's my ring tone.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The labgear one I have is sufficienttly broadband to do that, yes.

It even does VHF radio...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher