Telescopic ladders?

For wearing on ladders absolutely. My feet are worse for wear due to having worn plimsolls on ladders, too much weigh concentrated on a small area.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'm talking about people running a proper business, not do goodery. Obviously you wouldn't charge for helping a neighbour out. I've spent four hours today moving stuff in van and trailer for a new person in the village. No question of asking for money.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

They wouldn't, but if they did I wouldn't climb. I used ladders all day and every day from age 17 to age 62 and I'm still here. I do actually know quite a lot about ladders.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

you soound quite the career ladder climber.... :-)

Reply to
SH

his business was fitting tv aerials, amongst other things, so he used ladders quite a lot

Reply to
charles

Yes but the odd thing is that I ended up in as low as position as I was in when I started.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I think that's quite common, where an easy life is enjoyed without the stress of management or being further up the ladder with the associated responsibility.

Reply to
Fredxx