Telephone sanitisers

shame we don't have ant telephone sanitisers any longer....just found a tin of their spray I was given in the 80's......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

They left on the B-Ark.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

And those remaining got wiped out by a disease caught from unsanitary telephones.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Beat me to it!

Reply to
newshound

I bet Millenials wouldn't want Izal Medicated, even if you gave them a free stockpile.

Reply to
Pamela

BBC used that. Printed BBC on each sheet. And 'in the interests of economy, please use both sides' .

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

and there was "Bronco - property of the BBC"

Mind you the female places got soft stuff. Nearly caused a riot when this was discovered. Was revealed when one of the (males) engineers at Research Dept married one of the secretaries.

Reply to
charles

University of York had hard bog paper in 1983/4. There was a "Soft Soc" dedicated to the bulk purchase of soft.

Even prisons have soft(ish) paper these days (or so I've been told).

Reply to
Max Demian

But turning to DIY (of sorts) you can't fold soft bog paper over a comb and play it like you could with Bronco.

Reply to
Robin

Ah the old Ark B goldgerfrenchams from hitch hikers guide. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Surely they arrived on the B Ark.

Adrian