Taps for old bath (square hole)

We have a bath that we would like to keep, but the taps are worn out. Unfortunately, it dates from 1930, and has the old square holes. Does anyone know of a source of taps or adapters that would make a reasonably neat job (i.e. not leave a visible hole beside the taps)?

Regards, Nick Maclaren.

Reply to
nmm1

as it happens I think I have a salvaged pair of taps (in working order when removed from my sister's 1930s tub) - I'll look em out - if you could be interested?

Cheers Jim K

Reply to
Jim K