Old Bathtub Taps - Looking For Replacements

Darling daughter bought a 1940's house where the previous homeowner had his tub enclosure re-tiled with nice ceramic tiles. He left the original tub taps in place during the retile procedure.

I believe the Hot to Cold tap to tap measurement is around 11" - while the newer taps you now buy at Home Depot etc. are typically 8" apart.

The plumbing to those original taps is galvanized so we would like to replace it. We want to leave the tiles alone as they are in like-new condition. At the same time we would like to replace the old tapset - which leads me to this group to ask:

Does anyone know where I could buy 'new' bathtub tapsets that are the old width (which I think is 11" or possibly 13")?