Tap reseating tools

Where can I buy a PROPER tap reseating tool, not one of those useless things sold in you average B&Q?

Alan

-- Reply to alan(at)windsor-berks(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Alan Holmes wrote: : Where can I buy a PROPER tap reseating tool, not one of those useless : things sold in you average B&Q? : : Alan

Try a 'proper' Plumbers Merchants ;-)

Reply to
J.Milton.Hayes

They are few and far between these days(:-(

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

quite cheap at

John Stumbles

At the plumbing section of yore local frendly BM!

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built