Supamix parts needed (Old Shower Unit)

I am trying to find a source for parts for a old Supamix shower unit.

The part I require is a small plastic piece with a brass lefthand threaded shaft running through it. This is used via the main control knob to control the water flow. I believe it may be called the plunger plate.

I have a drawing of the unit and parts I need plus photographs of the parts required if you can help me.

Thanks

Victor Tait

Reply to
Victor Gi4LKG