Sunvic RF stat on the blink..

Seems not to be working..

there are two lights and two buttons - test and install.

I put fresh batteries in the sender and tried to get it to come on, but no joy..

can anyone remember the sequence to test and register the thing?

When I found it the bottom red light was on... pressing the test button got the heating working..I tried test+install together and got a red blinking light that then stopped after 3 secs.

Now there are no light on although the sender is calling for heat..any ideas?

Suspect the thunderstorms have done something. I did power cycle it too.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ok..found all the answers here

now reprogrammed and working again. Yuk.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher