Stuart Turner vs Salamander: Pump Noise

I'm getting fed up with the noise my Salamander ESP twin 3 bar pump makes; its fitted as a whole house pump, but I wasn't expecting whole-house noise! Its mounted on a concrete slab in the first-floor airing cupboard and all pipework meets the Salamander requirments.

Does anyone know how the Stuart Turner Monsoon Twin 3 bar compares in terms of noise?

Bob.

Reply to
reason

Sadly, I know exactly what you mean. I remember the supplier description as being 'ultra quiet' - as if..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

Stick it on some rubber mountings - is it vibration you are confusing with or classing as pump noise? You would need to try the other pump to compare as you need to answer the question above.

Reply to
Ian Davies

Do you have a good mains pressure and flow?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel