Bathroom earth bonding questions

Hello, We've recently had our onsuite bathroom done and I have a few questions about electrical bonding. I'm neither a plumber or electrician so know very little about this. Here is what was done to the ensuite.

Bath removed and pipes capped. Sink Replaced - kept pipework. Toilet replaced - kept pipework. Mixer shower installed. Stuart Turner monsoon shower pump installed in airing cupboard. Pipe work for shower run from ST pump in airing cupboard, into loft across master bedroom and then down into ensuite. Radiator replaced with towel rail. Towel rail plumbed into boiler hot water circuit so we have a warm towel rail in summer when CH is off.

The house is 7 years old and all pipework in the ensuite is copper.

The original radiator was electrically bonded as I remember seeing the earth wire - the rad in the main bathroom is also bonded. The new towel radiator is not bonded. Here's my questions:

1). Should the new towel rad be bonded - if so do I bond to the pipework or rad itself. 2). Should the shower pipework be bonded - if so can this be done in the airing cupboard. 3). I'm unable to see any bonding for the toilet, bath and sink in the ensuite and main bathroom - in fact the only bonding visable in both bathrooms was the original rad - should these be bonded as well?

Thanks

Pete

Reply to
Pete

On 24 Feb 2007 09:21:39 -0800 someone who may be "Pete" wrote this:-

A search engine will pull up a number of threads on this subject in the past month.

Reply to
David Hansen

Who actually carried out the work? Surely if it is 'new electrical work in a bathroom' then it should be 'Prat Peeeed' should it not? because of the shower pump? or does that not count as it is in the cylinder cupboard? IYSWIM

Reply to
Grumpy owd man