Where is the earth bonding in my bathroom

Hello, I'm in the process of replacing my main bathroom in our house. The house was built in the the year 2000. So far I've removed the old bathsuite and stripped the walls down to stud partition so it's looking pretty bare at the moment. I've noticed that only the radiator was earth bonded. There are no earth bonding tags on any of the copper pipes to the bath, basin or toilet. Is this right? I thought that all metal work in the bathroom had to be bonded. The ensuite bathroom is the same.

Thanks

Pete

Reply to
Pete

central networks "Guaranteed Standards"On 9 Apr 2007 05:09:19 -0700, "Pete" mused:

Could have been done under the floor, or behind the wall. Technically it should be accessible in some form, although technicalities go out of the window on new builds usually.

Reply to
Lurch

Blimey... I still haven't finished the ensuite I started installing in

2001...

David

Reply to
Lobster

TF I'm not alone in this sort of thing.

I just like to work slowly!

Reply to
EricP

Take heart guys, it took me 10 years from the time the bathroom was rebuilt to getting the bath refitted and the room decorated. The loo and sink were functional and we had a shower room elsewhere. In terms of decorating thought and effort more went into the bathroom than anywhere else in the house!

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

It would appear that you are me.

Reply to
Huge

It comes back to bite later! Four years after starting the bathroom refurbishment it is still not quite finished.

Now, we have moved but are letting the flat out, I have until 1st May to finish the job off as well as installing a new kitchen and sundry re-decoration.

I wish that I had got off my arse and done it at least two years ago :-(

Steve

Reply to
Steve

The correct word is thoroughly, not slowly if SHMBO asks

It only took me 3 months to do my fence. The actual time spent working on it in total was 3 working days so I blamed the weather.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth