Straw Poll "Are you satisfied with hot water from a combi boiler"

Makes no difference how they acquired them - it's illegal.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dribble, It might be a stange concept that a mere slave like yourself has difficulty understanding. No one employs me, they all work their butts off making me incredibly rich so I can just enjoy spending lots of money, winding you up now and again and then as further reward receiving lots of freebies from numerous parties.

Reply to
Matt

Well that's you knackered for a start.

Reply to
Matt

Blowing up never entered the list of hazards. The ones you should be really considering are nothing to do with blowing up but could still seriously ruin both your day and everyone around you. You really ought to be showing improvement this far into your treatment.

Reply to
Matt

wrote

Could this be blowing in then?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

a penny each.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Are you a movie star? Where you in Pop Idle.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You remeber before when he was telling us the plastic was not for "pros"[1] and you should run copper through joists etc? I guess he would do the same here: drill through the gable...! (Bit bu**ered if it is a hipped roof mind you)

[1] that was before "plastic is the future"

Well, all those holes are somewhere for the cookoos in his loft to nest.

Reply to
John Rumm

Well in his timegoesby personality that would be good... he likes open spaces!

Reply to
John Rumm

You are Napoleon 1V, aren't you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No

No, I've heard of it but never seen it. Is that all they let you watch in your room?

Reply to
Matt

No, you are just guessing again. Blowing never enters the equation, nor, contrary to what the actress said to the archbishop, does sucking.

Reply to
Matt

Drug dealer?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Total madness.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I once sold a packet of cough sweets to a little old lady for 1p more than I paid for them.

Reply to
Matt

Ah - of course. I'd forgotten that pearl of wisdom. There have been so many.

Yes - he certainly changed his tune. Strange, given that if he can't make a decent joint in plastic, what sort of a mess would he make with capillary?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's because the show was Pop Idol. Great show to work on. Think about fitting radio mics...

Should be drinking his cocoa by that time.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What are these two dorks on about?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Goes to show. If you had been chastised for that who would not have ended up a tosser as you now are.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Drivel you always jump to the wrong conclusions especially when you don't have all the facts.

The only tosser round here is you ............and timegoesby

Reply to
Matt