Stoves cooker problem

I have a Stoves EH600 cooker, and the main oven was failing to reach temper ature. The switch light was going out after the usual time, so i thought it must be the sensor, so i changed the switch and sensor. No problem there, but.... From that point i had two new problems. The main oven lights are no t coming on, i have tested the bulbs and they work fine. The top right hob ring isnt heating at all, and the top left hob inner ring isn't heating (al though its outer ring is). Now my wife did say that after i removed the oven switch but before replaci ng it, the top right ring didnt work, and she fiddled with all the switches to everything on and off and it started working again. It seems like there's a loose contact somewhere, and maybe the two rings ar e looped together, and the lights share a circuit, or earth point or..... I have looked at all the contacts and they all seem tight. How can i narrow this down? Thanks for any advice, K

Reply to
Kevin Becken