stop using gas ? ...

The power output is, of course, also dependent on the tractor engine driving the PTO. You can't put a 50kW generator on the PTO of my little 36hp Kubota. Well you can put it there but you aren't going to get 50kW.

Reply to
Chris Green

JOOI, How many freezers do you have? We are a family of 4 plus one cat and we only have 2 freezers and 2 fridges here.

I would be extremely reluctant to turn off my CCTV during a power cut as Thieves will take advantage of a power cut, as darkness is their best friend and they will assume CCTV has also been knocked out....

I have an APC 1000 VA UPS here feeding the Samsung DVR and 8 cameras and also the fibre ONT & router.

The APC UPS also has surge protection in it.

I wonder what an UPS would be like on a Inverter type Genny.

So the VOIP phone still works and so does the fibre (assuming the ISP's network is still up and running on laser light) if a ne-er do well also cuts my power to the house.

Reply to
SH