Stock up on Nitromoors lads.

I know that bit about statins but I was told that eating grapefruit wasn't a hazard but reduced the effectiveness of the statins ....cos I like grapefruit

Reply to
fictitiousemail

Yes - good for un-potting encapsulated electronics - it also de-laminates multilayer boards - can look quite pretty....!

Reply to
Mike Harrison

In case anyone wishes to look further, you could do worse than start here:

(That covers lots of medications - not just statins.)

and, maybe, this:

Reply to
Rod

There is still the roof and door to do where it splashed over.

I have a friend who is a qualified paint sprayer.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Heh, that's right. And there's always a bit of scouring you want to finish before running for the tap, so you're hanging on with gritted teeth...

Reply to
Steve Walker