Screwfix Show FYI

The Medway Handyman

It's just up the road from me, but I had forgotten all about it.

Anyone been yet?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I went this morning - quite good and very large.

There's at least 10% off everything there (often more), and 10% off everything in the screwfix catalogue (although you have to order for free delivery, which was free even if you select before

10am tomorrow delivery).

Only thing I actually bought were ten Drayton TRV4 with lockshields, which worked out at £15.30 each when you took 10% off the show price.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel