Stick-on tiles

I reckon a roll of tile effect lino and some NoNails would work out a lot cheaper and quicker, and have no leaky joints.

If you like that sort of thing, of coarse.

Reply to
Phil Jessop

I have seen tiles to stick over existing tiles advertised on the web, but I would like to see them before buying. Does anyone know of a 'shed' that stocks these, or even an outlet here on Tyneside.

Reply to
Jim S

You can stick any tiles over old ones if you want. Just degrease well, and abrade the glaze a little with some coarse sand paper before tileing like normal.

Reply to
John Rumm

I guess so, but these ones are quite thin and cutable

Jim S

NT

Reply to
NT

fully endorse our range of STICK & GO TILES. "

I wonder what they thought of them /before/ the months of testing then?

Reply to
Geo

Its a strange marketing claim really, given that companies always endorse their own products.

Then again I know of one exception... ntl once described its dial up service saying 'time to put the kettle on'

NT

Reply to
NT