Steel roofing

The felt is going on the potting shed and I'm thinking of replacing it with steel roofing. The stuff from http://www.bbtroofing.co.uk/ looks pretty good.
Has anyone on this ng had any experience with them (or any other supplier)?
Alan
--
email =~ s/nospam/fudokai/

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:34:28 +0100, ajp wrote:

=================================If you're based in Shropshire (like the company you've referenced) you might get better prices from a less upmarket company - more suitable for a pottng shed? David Broxton is such a company based in Telford - Tel. 01952 677-567 I believe he only delivers locally - not nationally.
Cic.
--
===================================
Using Ubuntu Linux
Cicero wrote:

Unfortunately I'm in Norfolk - I did a fair amount of googling and these people were almost all I could find.
Cheers, Alan
--
email =~ s/nospam/fudokai/

You could try Countryside Supplies at Harleston, although that is as close to Suffolk as you can get:-) tel. 01379 854499 no website!
regards
--
Tim Lamb

Hi Have just done my third roofing project using cladco.co.uk excellent service and the right price too
devonsteve wrote:

Thanks - will check them out
Alan
--
email =~ s/nospam/fudokai/

ajp was thinking very hard :

I used steel box profile 18 months ago for a large garage extension. It looks a little better than the basic corrugated stuff. They suggest if it is cut, the plating will then migrate to cover the cut edge, so no rust. There is no visible rust where I cut it.
Disadvantage is that condensation will collect on the underside unless insulated.
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

ask this guy Try www.therooftech.com
On Apr 10, 3:52pm, Harry Bloomfield

ask this guy Try www.therooftech.com
On Apr 10, 3:52pm, Harry Bloomfield

ask this guy Try www.therooftech.com
metronid wrote:

Looks to be a US site <snip> Servicing Anne Arundel, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Howard, Prince George and Queen Annes counties. </snip>
Alan
--
email =~ s/nospam/fudokai/

A triple wall acetate offcut might be bettterfor lightness, provide a natural light, insulation and better still it is quieter in the rain ;-)

A friend found this stuff very good for a large double garage roof.
http://www.casupply.co.uk/acatalog/box_corrugated_roof_sheets.html
They do steel sheet too, if you insist on it, but expect condensation problems..
Colin Bignell
nightjar wrote:

Thanks - will check them out.
Alan