steel building to protect my plane

I am in the process of buying a small used plane with a wingspan o

about 35'. I would like to buy a steel hanger to protect it and i possible also big enough to give me some room to work on it. I thin buying a kit is probably the best way to do this. I saw a special o steel airplane hangers a

Does anyone hav any experience with this company? Is buying a steel kit the best way t make a hanger? thanks for all of your help and cheers

-- simplegirl

Reply to
simplegirl

Lady thats an american site,this is uk.d-i-y.

I prefer an helicopter meself,fits snug in the back garden.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

You may be able to get a company called "timbergarden" to quote you on a wooden version, perhaps based on their "Beaulie" model.

Otherwise, steel kits shouldn't be too difficult to find. Also, polytunnel versions are extremely cheap, although offer less protection against high winds.

Christian.

Reply to
cmcardle75

The message from simplegirl contains these words:

If you're in Kent I can ask my uncle if he's still building hangars.

Reply to
Guy King

Google UK for steel buildings for lots of suppliers.

John

Reply to
John

She's in the States/VA

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "John" contains these words:

Or eBay.

Guy King

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

Well, he might like a holiday - but he's in his 70s.

Reply to
Guy King