Staples

I bought a power stapler from Lidl some time ago which came with a small selection of staples. Got replacements for the common ones (that I use) from Screwfix - but there were some unusual ones - very narrow - which are good to replace tacks in carpets which I can't find. Any best place to look for this sort of thing?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Sun, 03 May 2009 23:38:00 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)" had this to say:

Lidl perhaps?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Lidl from 14th May stapler assortment 1800 staples and 1200 nails. Gordy

Reply to
Gordy

Are they "type A" or "90 series" narrow crown staples? about 5.5 to

5.8mm wide?

If so, I have got them from screwfix in the past. Just search for narrow crown staples.

Reply to
John Rumm

Right - I'll get some then. But would like some before that to finish the job.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maybe - but only when they are on offer. Can't imagine they use staples peculiar to just this one machine.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It takes two widths - type 53 which Screwfix stock and the narrow one I want which is type 55. The nails are type 47, but I haven't needed those yet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have you tried:

Reply to
Rod

Ah - just the ticket. And they have the nails too. They appear to be a Bosch standard. Ordered up.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)