stand-alone gas grill

My new kitchen will have gas hub. electric oven as usual. But, I would love a gas grill, not sure what height it would be mounted. I could buy a traditional oven with grill at the top, but them again, I'm not trying to reproduce a 1930s kitchen ! Anyone know where such a grill can be obtained ? Anyone got such a thing ? Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Can't recall ever seeing such a free-standing eye-level grill - maybe in

*very* upmarket bespoke kitchen shops?

The usual way for a fitted kithen would be to buy a gas oven, incorporating a grill, and mount the oven (within a larder-type unit) with the grill at eye level.

David

Reply to
Lobster

I have a feeling Canon used to make one (perhaps they still do). IIRC it folded flat aginast the wall when not in use as well.

(always struck me a good idear for those of us where "eye level" in reality works out more like "chest level")

Reply to
John Rumm

Try Googling for Salamander Grill. Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill

I've seen a few old units around. Nothing new though. Almost certainly available - at a price.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Try Hi-Grill

They have a foldaway wall mounted electric grill fo= r around =C2=A3299.

url:

Robin Gibson