Stair Carpet - Costs, Fitting, FAQ ?

some questions regarding stair carpeting:

is there a FAQ for fitting stair carpets anywhere ? (I've tried diyfaq)

which is the best carpet to use ? coir runners or heavy wool mix with underlay ? anyone any experience with fitting either ?

is it one of those jobs where getting a bloke in is a Very Good Idea ?

what am I looking at cost wise ? £100 - £200 or £200 - £300 ? SHMBO wants to go carpet viewing/shopping soon and I'd like to be prepared for the shock.

tia

Reply to
.

No FAQ that I know of, but a previous thread here has very good advice. The post from "Jet" is almost a FAQ ...

of these might help too ...

Phil Addison

>> Some of these might help too ...

Reply to