Solar cell suppliers

I'm looking for a cheap solar cell supplier for building some little robots (symets) for a display.

I know all about RS and Maplins but they don't seem to have anything cheap at low voltages (3 to 6V) since they're focused on battery recharging and the like.

Googling on solar cells gives me lots of huge ones for heating.

To give you some idea, I'm currently having to cannibalize garden lights, which is expensive at £3 a go (from ADSA BTW).

Zoinks!

Reply to
Zoinks
*Idea* Sort of latter-day version of nicking lead from church roofs.
Graham.

I got some of these recently - look similar to the types you get on solar lights. Reasonably quick service to UK - A week or so ISTR

Mike Harrison