Stair Calculator

Just found this

which seems to offer an easy way to calculate the spacing for stairs, could be handy for deck building, not sure if it would work inside.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Imperial measures suggest it's designed for the US building code. The UK building regs do set several restrictions, so a read of the relevant approved doc (Protection from falling) is pretty much essential.

Reply to
dom

Nothing new about that Dave, I've got exactly the same information in a number of *British* joinery books dating back to the beginnings of the 20th century (that's where the Yanks originally got it from anyway) - oh, and that diagram can be used for "inside" work btw. Shows how much you know!

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

I have three handbags here,a pink one,a blue and a red. You and Dave a welcome to choose which one you prefer at dawn?

Reply to
George

But you do need a full stop, exclamation or question mark.

Reply to
Paul Herber