Spain's New Variable Price Electricity

  • environmental impact (where need to use rivers)
  • politics(objections from Welsh, Scots, etc - not to mention bombs under aqueducts)

And AFAIK nobody has seriously proposed a /potable/ water grid so it ain't a national market like electricity and gas, just pretty much the current regional ones

Reply to
Robin

30% of them go awol en-route though
Reply to
Andrew

In article snipped-for-privacy@candehope.me.uk>, charles snipped-for-privacy@candehope.me.uk> writes

Could I then buy water not contaminated with fluoride?

Reply to
bert

You can get that in any supermarket I don't know why people get so upset about drinking water - its not expoensive to buy it with any kind of crap in it you want

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher