Spacesaver Baths

Hi,
Does anyone know if ti si possible to get the steel equivalent of http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/0-16420? - or does the shape preclude it being made in steel?
I am having trouble locating such a beast.
TIA.
Piers James wrote:

Probably easiest to get an acrylic. Ive got a really nice one that size..expensive, thick, but its a damn site better at 16509 or whatever than the ditzy 1800 bathstore thing.
There are constraints on how deep you can press steel, and how much of a flange you need to leave as well.
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

What counts as a decent thickness for acrylic? I can't see any "P" shaped steel showerbaths, so looks like I'll be getting an acrylic one, but don't want a twilly-willy one ...
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:36:09 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Just fitted a 1700 Ideal Standard Space bath, they also do a 1500. Pretty solid, no creaks or groans. The base board doesn't go right to the plug hole though and there is movement there when you stand around it.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Piers James wrote:

not bad. 10mm is what I call good. 3mm is crap.

TBH 5mm's not much better....
--
AnneJ

Thanks.
you wouldn't happen to have any links would you?