Sourcing french door

Hi,
thanks for replies on previous posts, the shed building continues, now looking for a door (and windows). uPVC (or other low-maintenance) and double-glazed. Best I can find so far is 399 at B&Q for 149 cm wide doors. Anywhere else I should look?
FJG
On 18/06/2014 15:32, Fevric J. Glandules wrote:

France ?? Baz

I look forward to seeing that appear in ahbou. :-)
--
J B Good

Johny B Good wrote:

It's still alive?
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 20:01:31 +0000 (UTC), "Fevric J. Glandules"

Barely. I get a bunch of posts (3 to 6 or so) appear once every 6 to 12 months. As a matter of fact I got 4 posts appear just a few days back (probably why I made the comment).
--
J B Good