Source for balanced flue components?

I am refitting the stainless steel balanced flue for the oil boiler. It goes straight out just above the boiler.

Ideally I'd like to move the boiler a little (perhaps 50mm) away from the wall to simplify cleaning around the boiler. To do that I need a lengths of suitable flue tubes (round & square section).

Does anyone know of a supplier of parts for balanced flues? Midlands-SEast axis ideal, but anywhere in UK?

TIA

Reply to
ironer