Something to stop leaves going down downpipe

Various options (watch the word-wrap):
Gutter syphons are readily googlable, eg:
Can't vouch for whether they work OK, and clearly they won't stop guttering blocking up, just the downpipe.
Conventional solution is mesh to cover gutter:
Or just a downpipe leaf guard:
Came across the following recently, which look quite good although I'v not tried it: it's supposed to stop the problem of leaves collecting *on top* of the mesh:
hth David
Reply to
Lobster

Site Timeline Threads