Something essential going down in price.

Housing?

RicodJour

RicodJour wrote in news:b6af8a13-06b9-4c12-82ee- snipped-for-privacy@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

SUV's?

Reply to
Red Green

"> SUV's?

He said essential

Reply to
Cliff Hartle

Prices so low, we're _giving_ them away! ;) But they're not essential unless you live on the veldt.

RicodJour

"Cliff Hartle" wrote in news:K6F5k.43224$Xu2.37364 @trnddc04:

All of those SUV's purchased/leased were essential. Ask them! :-)

Reply to
Red Green

pussy?

Reply to
Eric

Talk is cheap...

Reply to
salty

Well, it certainly is not the cost of wining, dining a woman.

Reply to
franz fripplfrappl

My buddy has a couple teen age kids and tinkers around with fixing up cars he buys as the kids college fund. He said he went to an auction of vehicles that were repoed by Wachovia. He said everything offered was a fluffed up truck (ford exhibition etc)that sold for >$50k and most were a year old. He said no bid was more than $7,000 and nothing sold because the reserves were around $9,000.

Reply to
George