So ...

why does every bugger start with "SO" ... on the radio and TV when they are explaining something ?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the Radio Shack

found you ....

Jim GM4DHJ in the Radio Shack

Yawn.

Reply to
Huge

Well its because everyone complained that everything started with well! Well what can you expect in an ever evolving language? Note is the word Shan't dying out? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

replying to Jim GM4DHJ in the Radio Shack, Iggy wrote: Just the Queeny's change every jubilee year, for those in the know. It was "Listen" and no-one did. Before that, it was "Looking and Moving Forward" for the new Aquarius age and no-one cared. Before that, it was "See" and no-one saw. Sentence starters of those you can't and shouldn't trust and should only remove and jail...but won't ever.

Reply to
Iggy

It's now 'lessons will be learned' Which translates as 'not my fault and I'm certainly not going to change anything'.

Nothing wrong with 'so' Takes up less space than ITYM.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

replying to Dave Plowman (News), Iggy wrote: Yep, just like the parents of every generation for 5 straight millenniums, equals the dumbest and only enslaved species in the world.

Reply to
Iggy

go and have a nice lay down ...you are obviously not up to it ...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the Radio Shack

so......shan't tell you ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the Radio Shack

moving forward just means please ignore all the mistakes I have made and give me another chance......