Small truck hire

But I did Sir! read again ;-)

Reply to
somebody

Very difficult to hire anything over 3.5 tonnes if you don`t have an operators license.regards,Mark

Reply to
mark

agreed, sir! "handballing/waiting is a no-no for them"

handballing is part and parcel (sorry) but waiting time is *paid*! for me, being paid for waiting meant being paid and not sat staring at the road for hours and hours and hours and hours. /anything/ to break the monotony was welcome !

Reply to
.

I've never had trouble hiring 7.5t. No need for an operators licence for personal use.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Quite easy, depending on when your license was first issued. I don't know when the rules changed but licenses issued before a certain date allow you up to 7.5 tonnes on an ordinary car license.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq