Small parliament hinges

Hi, does anyone know where I can get small parliament hinges online? There seem to be lots of them out there, but all I can find are large ones - typically 102mm x 102mm. I'm looking for something in about

50mm by 50mm with a throat of about 25mm to throw a pair of small light doors past a 12mm obstruction. Any ideas? Thanks. Oh, and brass rather than steel.
Reply to
pigsick