Small parliament hinges

Hi, does anyone know where I can get small parliament hinges online?
There seem to be lots of them out there, but all I can find are large
ones - typically 102mm x 102mm. I'm looking for something in about
50mm by 50mm with a throat of about 25mm to throw a pair of small
light doors past a 12mm obstruction. Any ideas? Thanks. Oh, and brass
rather than steel.
Reply to
pigsick

Site Timeline Threads