Small 13A sockets

Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets and the ones that fit in conduit boxes were suggested, however they were rather expensive.

There're some on Ebay (no connection with the seller, etc)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Other options include:

and ashley safety sockets:

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I can't recall or find the context so don't know if it matters but I think those are unshuttered. If so they would not be compliant with the

17th Edition.
Reply to
Robin

They look shuttered as far as I can tell.

If genuine MK there is no reason why they shouldn't be shuttered?

Reply to
Fredxxx

I have a bathroom cabinet which has an internal isolation transformer and 'shaver' outlet, which is fine for charging toothbrush, but I also needed a 3 pin socket for charging hair clippers with a wall-wart, so used one of these

Reply to
Andy Burns

I was going by the only ones I'd seen some years ago. After a sober look at the eBay listing I agree they appear to be shuttered. Can't see them in the MK catalogue to check.

Reply to
Robin

I think they are very old stock - found at the back of a cupboard

Reply to
charles

En el artículo , Robin escribió:

They're shuttered. I fitted one to a 12V-to-mains inverter I built a few years ago.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

A slightly more successful search finds it was Mr Green, for his boat

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog