Wonder Material?

What amazing materials are used to make.......the tall and slender heels of women's fashionable high heel shoes?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Probably unobtainium. Heels still break or so I'm told. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

high tensile steel or carbon fibre probably.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If the legs are right for such shoes, who gives a damn about what the heels are made of?

Reply to
Richard

Steel.

Assuming I recall the plot of "Kinky Boots" properly.

Reply to
Huge

Steel core, plastic coated usually.

Reply to
Ash Burton

That needs Al Bundy and some of greatest comments

ARW

Now that's good memories. Thanks.

Reply to
Richard

You need to talk to Kylie Minogue. She claims to be the impossibly high heels stunt woman when you ask. To me it seems that it must be a challenge not to fall over never mind run and climmb stairs, and what does it do to the toes and the ligaments? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Next week, not doubt discussion on the need for ice cubes for topless dancers. Oh well, I suppose its better than politics. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

They give you bunions.

Reply to
harry

So, do you go the full cross-dress or is it just the footwear. NO pics please.

Reply to
Richard

Have you never been to see The Rocky Horror Show dressed as Frank N Furter?

Reply to
ARW

Reply to
Bob Eager

Yeah and they moan about foot binding. Women and fashion!

Reply to
Max Demian

Having said that, Brian, we are the only animal(I think?) that doesn't walk on toes. In which case, the damage is done already :-)

Ray.

Reply to
RayL12