Small 13A socket?

I've got an inverter with a small 13A outlet socket, a bit like this:

socket is 6cm square. It's cracked, so I want to replace it, can anyone suggest a source?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

CPC ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Socket,Panel Mount,13A,Unswitched,WHI RS Stock no. 500-0459 Manufacturer MK Manufact. part no. K735 WHI S Y £4.10

White panel mount mains socket,13A RS Stock no. 489-425 Manufacturer MEM Manufact. part no. F3006 S

Both in RS catalogue but you may need to adapt the face of the inverter with a plate

Reply to
Mr Alun Davies

RS Stock no. 183-1883

Reply to
Mr Alun Davies

Sticking with the same site, see PL00702 and/or PL00703.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Needs to be surface mounted, not a panel mount.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

lot easier to repair it, you'd have done it already by now.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Being more specific about the problem in the first place would have been a lot more assistance for the people that were able to use their knowledge in trying to help.

Reply to
Mr Alun Davies

OK, but I did say "...like this".

So, any suggestions?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Contact the manufacturer of the device

Reply to
Mr Alun Davies

Second try, this time I won't try to make it easy for you by lying!

I want a small 13A outlet socket, 6cm square, preferably in black, like the one on this:

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Just stick a rubber trailing socket on the front eg:

Being rubber it won't get broken again :)

Or this might be close enough:

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

That is exactly what I want!

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Was it cracked when you bought it from Lidl,Aldi,Netto?

Damn just threw half a dozen of them sockets out.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby