Slow superglue

ROFL

Reply to
newshound

There's more profit if they have to buy it fresh every time!

Reply to
Robin

After months of trying superglue and Araldite on a mixture of metal and nylon on an irreplaceable curtain ring with (crumbled) nylon slider. Gorilla Epoxy glue was recommended by a friend. It claims to set in 5 minutes.

I am very pleased with it. So far it has done the trick.

Reply to
pinnerite

I wonder if it was something that could have been 3D printed (even if it was resigned to the end of the rail)?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Or, if you ask nicely, perhaps she'll tell you her secret - it is in the interests of conservation, after all!

Reply to
Terry Casey