Looking for 2 part superglue

I'm trying to buy 2 part superglue and it's very hard to find. What keywords should I use? The only result I got on Ebay (by chance) was some "AB glue" from China. I seem to have better results with this than normal superglue. It doesn't set until you put the two objects together for example.
--
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

On 24/04/2018 16:59, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Google "superglue with activator"
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On 24/04/2018 18:21, alan_m wrote:

I hate to respond to the OP, because it's probably just a troll. But the sort of thing he's asking about is: https://www.screwfix.com/p/mitrebond-adhesive-trade-kit-2-pcs/83841

Why on earth would someone ask a question about superglue if they didn't want to know about superglue? What's wrong with you people?

Sounds promising, but a pen? I find smearing two glues from tubes onto the two surfaces (in the same way as you'd use contact adhesive) then pushing them together much easier. Like this stuff from China: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302632886396 But I can't find two-tube superglue anywhere else.
--
What the best way to get a guy to stop smoking after sex?
Fill his waterbed with gasoline.
On 24/04/2018 19:34, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

You've made your bed; you must lie on it.
Bill

No, I asked a question because I wanted to know where I could buy it. Those who won't give an answer.... that's their problem.
--
Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

I tried that, but I was finding normal superglue plus a spray to make it set faster. Superglue doesn't need setting faster, it needs setting slower. The 2 part stuff I currently have behaves like Araldite (epoxy), it only sets once the two chemicals are mixed. So you can smear one tube onto one part, the other tube onto the 2nd part, then press them together 30 seconds later once you're ready. With normal superglue you find by that time the stuff's already hardened.
This is what I have: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302632886396 (select "AB glue" from the list) This is the only one I can find on Ebay like this, which is from China and takes a while to get here. It's two tubes of glue, not a glue and a spray.
--
I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 75.
I'm so happy, because I live at number 71.
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I wonder if the two part stuff you got is not really Superglue but a glue that is branded as "super"? Superglue proper, cures in the absence of air. So you apply to both surfaces, and can go off and have a cup of tea etc and then put the two parts together thus excluding air and the stuff cures.

I don't understand your point. I already said the stuff I got does what you said. It cures only when the two parts are joined. Normal (one part) superglue cures itself as soon as it comes out of the tube (I assume it reacts with the air) - you have to be damn quick to join the two bits together.
--
Sexy Sharon's sister saw saucy Sally swiftly suck seventy six soldiers sons.

You probably need the stuff kitchen fitters use to glue pelmits and so on together at mitres. That is two pack and sets near instantly. But isn't called Superglue.
--
*Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What is it called and is it as strong?
--
If the world were a logical place, then men would ride sidesaddle -- Rita May Brown

I don't know what it's called as I've never bought or used it - just seen it being used by a pro. It certainly seems pretty strong, though. On stuff like MDF.
--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.

I'm surprised anything holds MDF together. The MDF itself just splits at the point past where the glue is. Why can't people use real wood?
--
"Peter's very intelligent and assured, I'll give him that. He lives life his way." -- Ron Tompkins, circa 2017.

On 24/04/2018 23:33, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

One part superglue remains liquid "out of the tube" and remains liquid for some considerable time when not used to join items together. Possibly what you have had in the past is a superglue with a activator in the form of a gel rather than an activator in the form of a spray and you have not correctly followed the instructions.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

I don't follow.
When I've had single part superglue, I find it cures itself very quickly, perhaps once spread onto one surface - it reacts with the material and quickly dries before you get the other surface onto it.
When I've had two part superglue, nothing happens when I spread it onto each surface, until I press them together then it hardens.
--
Reboot - to kick a computer in such a way that it turns off and then on again.

On 25/04/2018 23:14, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Unless the surface was damp a application of fresh one part superglue should have remained liquid. On delicate repairs I often put a drop of superglue on a plastic food bag and then use the tip a pin or needle to pick up a small amount to apply to the surface to be joined I ca do this for minutes before joining the two broken bits.

And what happens if you mix the two parts before applying them to the surfaces to be joined?
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

As I understand it, it can draw water out of plastic by chemical reaction (plastic contains C, H, O, so you can get H2O). On some plastics the reaction is so fast you get smoke.

Never tried that, was I supposed to? The instruction were in Chinese so I ignored them.
--
In 1977, researchers detected a strong radio signal from space that lasted 72 seconds. It hasn't been detected since.

On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 23:14:42 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why don't you buy two part superglue then ?

He enjoys the excitement of the risk he takes of it touching his nose, when he sniffs single part?
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

On 26/04/2018 13:45, Martin wrote:

One finger stuck to his nose and another five stuck to his dick
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk