Slow news day and women parking

I have no idea who Naya Rivera is but if I had pulled up in that car park the first think I would have said to Lou is

"A woman parked that car"

Reply to
ARW

I don't recognise the name, but yesterday I did watch a video of a woman parking a car by a lake in California and thought very much the same.

Reply to
Pancho

Transitioning?

Reply to
Richard

on 11/07/2020, Jim GM4DHJ ... supposed :

I much prefer parking and manouvering vans, the rear corners are visible in the mirrors. My car has a letter box slot view out via the interior mirror and due to the curve of the sides, I cannot see anything to help judge where my tail is. Luckily, it has parking sensors and a reversing camera.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Me neither.

Reply to
Scott

ITYF BMW dries are just as lazy

Reply to
tim...

none of us do

because we're all over 30 (ish)

Reply to
tim...

Isn't she the one that drowned in a lake leaving son in boat?

Reply to
harry