Slimline washing machine

We need to buy a washine machine which is, no deeper than, 45cm. The only one we know of is the Bosch WLX 24162GB which is only available in white, ideally we would like a silver one or even more of a choice in white.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Faz

We needed the same thing for my mother when she went into sheltered housing, that was the only one we could find and we never saw one in silver. Might be worth a call to Bosch though!

Dave

Reply to
gort

We are OK on depth, but a badly sited radiator (inherited) means that 60cm wide will not go. My existing Hoover (on its last legs) is 59cm, and just fits, 59.5cm might just make it, with luck.

ditto

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

googling for 'compact washing machines' - there might be more.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero