sliding compound mitre saw choice

Or even =A3300 on its own...

wasn't looking for a "table" kind of stand like the one you linked to - more like the others mentioned previously, e.g.
was initially thinking the Hitachi + a cheapie stand, but now I'm not sure sure.

Cheers, David.

Reply to
David Robinson

> I wasn't looking for a "table" kind of stand like the one you linked

> I was initially thinking the Hitachi + a cheapie stand, but now I'm > not sure sure.

Two of these is cheaper and more flexible.

nicknoxx

So which make & model of SCMS do you have Denise? And what fence do you use?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

(200-216mm)%20Sliding%20Mitre%20Saws&product=121321>>>> Both start at about £220.

Good point that. Why do they fit 24 tpi blades on a machine that only cross cuts?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Have a look at the SCMS in Wickes. Pretty good value & OK for DIY use.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That _seems_ to be the Draper one. Similar price too.

Cheers, David.

Reply to
David Robinson