Skylo concealed cistern

I want to know if i can replace the Push Button Flushing Valve with a Lever Flush. I sm looking at the Skylo Compact Concealrd Cistern which apparently only comes with a push button valve fitted?

Reply to
Brian qui

Yes.

But if you need to ask, the answer is No.

Reply to
newshound

Google for the instructions? Push buttons are generally more suited to being remote from the cistern.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News