Sky gone in money, but not TV

Oh - its index linked is it : that's the first time you have told us that.

How much do you owe on credit cards and when is it due?

Reply to
Judith

You must live in an incredibly pikey area if your house insurance costs £800. Or is it in a swamp?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

As they were silly enough to lend me £45000, I have since declared mys elf bankrupt and vanished to my mate's gaffe in France.

Reply to
swldxer1958

I spent 40 years in the rat race, so sod 'em all - they can BEG me to come back.

How odd that my 62 year old and 54 year old ex workmates are now job sharin g at Reckitt's so that the job does not interfere with their social life, a lthough when I go back to Saltend next month, I might get the cold shoulder from my ex workmates I help to get rid of!

Oh well, that's life.

swldxer1958

te to fix. I have nothing worth stealing.

Yes - I just have the one now.

swldxer1958

Hmmm, no mudguards, no lights, and no bell that I can see. What kind of a hooligan are you?

Reply to
Tim Streater

What, in his Alfa ?.

Reply to
Andrew

"BP will remain as the owner and operator of two acetyls plants at Saltend, which are the largest producers of acetic acid in Europe."

People of Hull must eat a hell of a lot of chips then.

Reply to
Andrew

And take paracetamol and drink Coke.

Reply to