Skirting board question

I ordered some white oak skirting board from Wickes a few weeks ago. Wondering where it was, I checked my account to find that it is supposed to have been delivered. Anyway, I'm fed up of exchanging emails with nothing happening, and have decided to start looking elsewhere.

The thing is, I have already fitted some white oak architrave I bought from them. It looks nice, and I want the skirting board to look the same. If I do get some from somewhere else, will it all be 'basically the same stuff'? I mean, do Wickes sell stuff specially made for them, or do they sell the same stuff as everyone else?

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

They do "badge engineer" some items, but generally it should be available from other sources. Might be worth seeing if Travis Perkins have what you need - chances are it will be the same supplier...

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks! I'll take a look.

Reply to