Silverline chain saw

I have a Silverline electric (mains powered) chain saw, purchased years ago. It still works well, but I see it is no longer listed by them. Anyone know why ?

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Probably for the reason you say - you bought it years ago.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Probably for the reason you say - you bought it years ago.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

What nonsense. I was hoping someone would know if it was dropped for some safety/reliability reason.

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

I think you have answered your question well adequately. Substitute rubbish for nonesense.

Reply to
Nick

It's Silverline.

Reply to
ARW

Whatever the reason it is NOT because one Jim Hawkins bought it years ago.

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins