Sideways 2 way stairs switches ?

I wonder why they don't have a switch that you just push to change its state (like the push on push off switches some table lamps have, but doing the changeover), so they would never be "wrong". Each switch could have a neon indicator to indicate that the load is (or should be) on, but this would need extra wiring.

Reply to
Max Demian

I know I'm right because that's how I've always done it. All switches on that circuit in the off postition, and the light is off.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)