Shower pump overrunning

My son has just moved house and has found the shower pump carries on running after the shower is turned off. This is made more awkward by the isolating switch being in the loft!

Any thought on cause? Sorry I don't know the make.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Maybe a flow switch has failed, or needs to be adjusted.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

The flow switch is what switches it on/off. Usually built into the pump.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr