Shower hoses

1/2" BSP is SBO, and tap / die set supplied by Tracy Tools by return.

Unhesitatingly recommend them.

Reply to
Gareth's Downstairs Computer

As a matter of interest the hoses with that metal kind of spiral outside, what makes them start to get stiff? Is it our old friend the scaling up? I guess this means that the membrane the pipe is made from inside is probably not long for the world. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff has brought this to us :

Good question, my guess is scaling up on the outside makes them stiffer

- though mine seems to become less stiff once it is warmed up by the flow of water. I don't recall ever having one leak.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield