Shower hose connector

Are these connectors used for anything else too? I need a robust one

Reply to
Animal

I think they're 1/2" BSP, so other things with that thread should fit.

You can get some nice braided flexi hoses, if you want something better than a shower hose:

There are also adapters from 1/2" BSP to other things, eg 15mm copper pipe.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Ahh, very useful to know. Cheers.

Reply to
Animal

I bought a tap and die from Tracy Tools, not that I ever got around to using them :-)

Reply to
gareth evans